Marine Consulting Service
Halvorsen & Møinichen AS offers advice to top management, working as external consultants or as board members.
The company focuses on small and medium sized companies (SMBs) in the yachting industry and the maritime industry.
On certain conditions, we may consider investing in a company thereby contributing to long term growth and cooperation.
Particularly, we offer services related to:
• Development of strategies and corporate business development.
• Analyses of market potentials, feasibility studies and general market research.
• Development of market plans.
• Services related to finance, control and administration.
• After sales service and customer support.
• Maintenance planning for the customers, thereby developing long-term customer relations.
Our staff contributes highly qualified expertise, long and varied professional experience, and extensive business networks.
We are always open to discuss new opportunities.
Try us you too!
Current and recent assignments:
The company’s management has a long term assignment to GranSeil AS (www.granseil.no), Norway’s leading sail maker, working on business development and internationalization of the operations.
The maritime industry was, until the end of 2013, served through a long term assignment to Maritime Forum Oslofjorden (www.maritimt-forum.no), one of eight such cluster organizations working to strengthen the maritime industries of Norway in the global market. Tor Møinichen is still member of the Maritime Forum Oslofjorden Competence Committee.